A Rainbow of Music & Fun!
Musikgarten is. . .
- Joy, Creativity & Imagination!
- Teaching Music to Children.
- Instrument Exploration & Playing.
- Creative & Expressive Movement.
- Helping Children Develop Their Natural Musical Ability.
- Music Education & Fun All Rolled into One!
- Singing, Bouncing, Rocking, Moving & Playing!
- Breaking Music into Its Smallest Components so Even the Smallest Kids Can Learn While They Play.
- Playing Peek-a-Boo Games with your baby!
- Helping Parents Know How to Play with Their Children Musically.
- Learning Through Play!
- Bonding with Your Child in a Delightful Atmosphere.
- Teaching Your Child to Be Musically Literate.
- Having Fun!
- Learning to Love and Enjoy Music!
- A World of Discovery and Adventure!
- Magical Musical Moments Shared with Your Child.
- Music Appreciation for Children & Their Families.
- A Fun Way to Spend TIme Together with Your Child!
- Designed to Nurture Musical, Social, Cognitive, Emotional, Physical, & Linguisitic Development.
- Learning Songs of Our Heritage.
- Movement Based.
- Fun Dynamic Musical Play Classes!
- Child Development Focused.
- Musical Games.
- For Newborns to Nine Year Olds!
- Mommy & Me Classes.
- Designed to Bridge the Natural Connection Between Music, Movement & Early Learning.
- Exploring Natural Ways to Encourage Brain Development in Your Child.
- Developing Social Skills in Your Wee One!
- Perfect for Your Child!
Children learn by doing. Their play IS their work!
Do I need to wait until the beginning of a session to join a class?
Provided that classes are not full, families who are new to Musikgarten are welcome to join at any time during the session at a prorated fee. If classes are full, you will be placed on the waiting list.
Why should I pursue early childhood music education for my child?
Music awakens and stimulates neural pathways in the brain that are associated with higher forms of intelligence, such as abstract thinking, empathy, mathematics and science.
Music's melodic and rhythmic patterns provide exercise for the brain and help develop memory. Remember singing the ABC song to learn your ABC's?
Studying music helps children establish good listening habits, which are essential for achievement in school.
Overall, music activities are perfect for child development. Music immerses the child in language, evokes movement, stimulates the brain and fosters physical coordination!
Studies show that children learn best through music & movement, and move we do!
Text,Call, or E-mail to enroll in Musikgarten.